Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is very "kid friendly". Yummy for everyone's tummy!!!!!!!!!!
- 1 lb hot dog, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 (16 ounce) cans vegetarian baked beans
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 6 hot dog buns, split
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a 2 quart casserole dish, combine all the ingredients except the buns; mix well.
- Cover and bake for 45-50 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Spoon into the hot dog buns and serve.