Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
From Crockpot Recipe Collection at http://www.quickneasyrecipes.com/. I'm guessing at the servings because no servings were given.
- 4 (1814.36 g) can baked beans
- 1.23 ml onion powder
- 59.14 ml ketchup
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 177.44 ml diced onion
- 78.07 ml light molasses
- 59.14 ml open pit sauce with onion
- 453.59 g hot dog, chopped
- Put beans, onion, onion powder, molasses, ketchup, bbq sauce, sugar and hot dogs in crockpot.
- Stir gently to mix.
- Cook on LOW for about 8 hours.
- If sauce is runny, lift cover for last hour or two to let moisture evaporate.