Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This isn't healthy, but kids will love it!
- 2 packages hot dogs, sliced
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1⁄3 cup catsup
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 bag frozen tater tots, partially defrosted
- additional ketchup, for topping (optional)
- Combine sliced hot dogs, bread crumbs, egg, onion, catsup, and salt.
- Pour into an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Top with frozen tater tots.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
I was just looking through my cookbooks and saw this...I made it once...it has to be about 1-2 years ago now. Anyways, sorry I forgot to review! I remember it was good and my children liked it very much, I also remember that I did add cheese and left the bread crumbs out. Thanks!
This was fine for a quick and easy kid pleasing dinner, but nothing special. I used 7 hot dogs and whole wheat bread crumbs--I think sourdough crumbs would have tasted better. I also wished I'd have left out the salt and topped it with cheddar cheese.