Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
In 'The Best Casserole Cookbook Ever' by Beatrice Ojakangas
- 1 (28 ounce) can baked beans
- 10 hot dogs, cut into 1/4-inch thick rounds
- 1⁄2 medium onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- cooked brown rice, for serving
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Pour the beans into a 2-quart casserole; add the hot dog rounds.
- Add the onion, and stir in the mustard, ketchup, and brown sugar.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until bubbly and hot.
- Spoon over the cooked brown rice.