Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Great, easy one dish meal.
Make and share this Hot Dog and Baked Bean Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Cook onion and green pepper in 1 tablespoons butter.
- Stir in hot dogs, beans, chili sauce and catsup.
- For a sweeter flavor, add brown sugar.
- Simmer 2 minutes.
- Spoon hot mixture into an ungreased 9 inch square pan or 12 X 8 pan.
- Separate biscuit dough into 10 biscuits;.
- Arrange 10 biscuits over hot meat mixture;.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until biscuits are golden.
Thanks for posting LizCl. This was a crowd pleaser. Made as written with the optional things and cannot imagine them without the optional items. Delicious. Kids loved it. The sauce is sweet and the biscuits make it a meal. Use high quality hotdogs. Served with salad. Great weeknight meal. Made for Bargain basement tag Jan/Feb 2012