Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This dish has a wonderful oriental aspect to it but the ingredients are not hard to recognize or find. You might even find you have them on hand!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cups celery, chopped
- 2 cups onions, sliced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 0.5 (10 7/8 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (3 ounce) can chow mein noodles
- Brown beef, celery and onions.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 350 for one hour.
This is good but yeah it needs more for how much soup is added. Like maybe a can of Chinese vegetables. I would also eliminate the Tomato soup. Otherwise it's a quick and good recipe just needs so help.
This was good but just to much 'cream of soups' even for me. Maybe if a person used 1/2 can of the mushroom and chicken soups it would be better. I had a bag of the noodles so I weighed out 3 ounces of chow mein noodles . Which measures out to be 1 3/4 cups for future references. I heated everything up on the stove before I put this in the oven. Then baked at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Made for My 3 Chefs game 2007... Theme: Recipes having these words in title 'Hot Dish'