Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I'm a sucker for dips. Especially if it has cheese in it. Found this in "Holiday Cookbook: Favorite Recipes by Assemblies of God Women".
- 2 large onions, minced
- butter, to taste
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (14 ounce) cans tomatoes, drained
- 2 (4 ounce) cans chili peppers, minced
- 2 lbs Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 3 tablespoons flour
- Saute onions in small amount of butter until clear.
- Combine onions and remaining ingredients in double boiler over low heat; stir constantly until cheese is melted.
- Serve hot in chafing dish with taco or corn chips.