Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My family thinks this is a really yummy dip. Serve it with corn chips or tortillas. I received this recipe from my sister's friend. I find it is best to layer the shredded cheese on the ground beef then top with salsa and microwave. Note: Since I can not find the recipe card this came on I can not be 100% sure but I think there is 1 can of refried beans to be put on top of the ground beef.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef, browned
- 1⁄2 cup salsa (or more)
- 1 cup shredded cheese (or more)
- Spread the cream cheese in the bottom of a baking dish.
- Layer browned ground beef onto the cream cheese.
- Pour salsa on to the ground beef.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Microwave on high for 5 minutes.