1/2 Photos of Hot Diaphoretic Herbal Tea
To your Health! For those of you feeling a cold coming on. This tea is to help sweat out a cold. Sweating procedure Drink a cup or more of hot diaphoretic herbal tea, take a bath or hot shower then drink more tea,then cover in blankets and sweat. Avoid sweets,salty foods,dairy,eggs,and other mucus forming foods. Drink a 1/2 cup tea 2-4 times a day between meals. At times I throw a lemon cut in half in while simmering.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a glass,ceramic,or enamel-coated pot place first 6 ingredients.
- 2Also if you want to add the pepper.
- 3Cover with 2 quarts water bring to a boil then simmer covered for 30 minutes.
- 4Strain as you pour each cup leaving the herbs roots and seeds to give off all they can.
- 5As I have the tea I replace water to the pot bring to boil then shut off keeping covered.
- 6Season to taste with lemon juice and honey.
- 7Sit back inhale the steam while you drink the tea.
- 8Hope you`re feeling better!
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Diaphoretic Herbal Tea
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 13.3
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: