1/4 Photos of Hot Day Chicken Wrap, Quick & Easy
There are so many wraps but I think you will find this one a bit different, very hearty and tasty. It can be a "Do ahead" recipe by preparing all the ingredients ahead of time, place them in the fridge, assemble just before lunch. I like to use a Spring mix Lettuce that has Arugula in it but Iceberg lettuce is fine. The eggs are optional but they do add flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1064.65 ml cold cooked chicken, shredded
- 1419.54 ml lettuce, shredded
- 236.59 ml pecans, cut in half -not chopped
- 133.10 ml reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 44.37 ml Dijon mustard
- 88.74 ml red onions, chopped quite fine
- 15 cherry tomatoes, diced
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, cold, chopped (optional)
- 2 jalapenos, seeded, membrane removed, finely minced (use more if you like hot & spicy)
- salt & pepper
- 6 large whole wheat tortillas (sun dried tomato or flour)
- 1Mix together the mayo, Dijon, tomato, onion, eggs and jalapeño.
- 2Season with salt & pepper.
- 3Divide the mixture evenly and spread it on the 6 tortillas covering the whole surface.
- 4Sprinkle on the lettuce and pecans evenly on each tortilla.
- 5Place your shredded chicken on the edge closest to you and roll the tortilla.
- 6Use a toothpick or two to hold together if you find it necessary.
- 7Cut in half and arrange nicely on a platter.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Day Chicken Wrap, Quick & Easy
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.6
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 86.6 mg
- Sodium 354.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 29.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat tortillas