Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Curry powder, brown sugar, and canned fruits come together in this wonderful recipe that can be eaten as a side dish (great with a pork roast!) or serve as a dessert (spoon over some vanilla ice cream-yum!) I hope you enjoy this!!
- 29 ounces canned apricot halves, drained
- 29 ounces canned pear halves in natural juice, drained
- 29 ounces canned peach halves, drained
- 20 ounces canned pineapple chunks, drained
- 3⁄4 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Melt butter in small pot, then add brown sugar and curry powder, stirring over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Combine all fruits in a 2 1/2 quart dish, then pour curry sugar mixture over fruit, tossing gently to coat.
- Cover dish and bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
i found this recipe while playing with the new random recipe finder on the home page!!! wow this is so good. I served it over vanilla ice cream that I placed on toasted pound cake slices!!! realllllly gooooood
This is delicious, refreshing and different. Ladies at our church potluck raved over this. Thank you!