Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A warm and unique cucumber side dish! If you aren't fond of dill, experiment with tarragon, parsley or any other herb of your choosing.
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and cut into 2 " strips (1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a heavy skillet, cook garlic in oil over low heat, stirring, until it begins to color.
- Add cucumbers and cook over medium heat, stirring, until cucumbers are tender and wilted.
- Stir in vinegar and cream and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until thickened slightly.
- Remove from heat and stir in dill, and salt and pepper to taste.