1/1 Photo of Hot Cross Buns and Roasted Strawberries
Something a little different to serve over the Easter holidays. I used choc chip hot cross buns, and these were delicious. Youghurt is optional, I used whipped light cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 230°C
- 2Line a small roasting pan with baking paper and add
- 3strawberries to the pan. Sprinkle strawberries with sugar and cinnamon and toss to coat.
- 4Roast strawberries for 10 minutes until strawberries collapse a little and a syrup forms.
- 5While strawberries are towards the end of cooking, toast the bun slices in toaster or under a grill. Spread 1 side of each slice with Nutella.
- 6Place 2 bun slices on each serving plate.
- 7Spoon strawberries and syrup over bun. Top with a dollop of yoghurt and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Cross Buns and Roasted Strawberries
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.5
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 165.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 23.1 g
- Protein 4.7 g