Something a little different to serve over the Easter holidays. I used choc chip hot cross buns, and these were delicious. Youghurt is optional, I used whipped light cream.
- Preheat oven to 230°C
- Line a small roasting pan with baking paper and add
- strawberries to the pan. Sprinkle strawberries with sugar and cinnamon and toss to coat.
- Roast strawberries for 10 minutes until strawberries collapse a little and a syrup forms.
- While strawberries are towards the end of cooking, toast the bun slices in toaster or under a grill. Spread 1 side of each slice with Nutella.
- Place 2 bun slices on each serving plate.
- Spoon strawberries and syrup over bun. Top with a dollop of yoghurt and serve.