Recipe by Rhonda *J*
Sampled this in the grocery store once and really liked it. Posting in response to a request for Christmas Party recipes.
Top Review by woodland hues
This is one of my favourite dips, never fails, always well received. Found my version of it a few years ago in a Kraft Wine and Cheese Preparation & Serving Guide pamphlet, and it's exactly the same, except it calls for 1/3 cup chopped green onions, and garnishing with slivered almonds at the end of baking. MMMMMmmmmm, divine!
- 1 (250 g) package light cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated swiss cheese
- 1⁄3 cup Miracle Whip light
- 1⁄3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients;mix well.
- Spoon mixture into a deep 2 cup oven proof casserole dish.
- Bake 15 minutes, stirring after 8 minutes.
- Garnish with toasted sliced alomnds if desired.
- Serve warm with vegetables, crackers, breadsticks.