Hot Crawfish Dip is a great fast, tasty dish to make when friends pop in and you want just a little something! Just take a bag of frozen "American" crawfish tails out of the freezer and dump them into the skillet. No need to thaw first, they'll thaw and cook at the same time! Serve with melba rounds or tortilla chips. Great for football games!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet sauté the crawfish tails in ¼ cup of the butter for 10 minutes.
- 2In another skillet sauté the green onion and parsley in the remaining butter and blend in the flour.
- 3Gradually add the cream, stirring constantly, to make a thick sauce.
- 4Add the sherry, crawfish, salt and cayenne.
- 5Serve warm in a small crock pot or chafing dish.
Browse Our Top Crawfish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Crawfish Dip
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.4
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 151.3 mg
- Sodium 196.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 14.7 g