- 1 quart cranberry juice cocktail (4 cups)
- 1 1⁄2 cups orange juice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 6 whole cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice (ground)
- 3 cups orange pekoe tea (freshly brewed) or 3 cups cinnamon apple tea (freshly brewed) or 3 cups herbal mint tea (freshly brewed)
- 6 -8 lemon slices, to garnish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, combine cranberry juice, orange juice, cinnamon, cloves, and allspice; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove cinnamon and cloves, and discard.
- Add hot tea to cranberry juice mixture; mix.
- Serve hot or cold, garnished with lemon (store any leftovers in refrigerator).