My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all the ingredients except the orange juice and orange slices in a big saucepan; stir to blend.
- 2Bring to a boil, add in the orange juice, and return to a boil.
- 3Decrease the heat to medium and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 4**At this point, you can cool, strain, and refrigerate for up to 5 days.
- 5Serve warm, garnished with orange slices.
- 6To serve cold--fill a 12 ounce tumbler with ice; add 4 ounces cranberry punch, and fill the rest of the way with either sparkling water or 7-Up; garnish with orange slices.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Cranberry Punch
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.2
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 31.3 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: