Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe came from a woman my mom knew from her Bible studies and we have adapted it to suit our tastes. We both love to make it all winter long. We store any leftover punch in a glass jar in the fridge and reheat it on the stovetop to put in our travel mugs for work the next day. My mugs don't smell like coffee, they smell like cinnamon and cloves! We also like to rinse the spices after and save them for their rich scent. (By the way, we have discovered that generic pineapple juices that come in plastic containers taste better than the juice that comes in a can.)
- 1 3⁄4 cups water
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail (or 100% Juice Cranberry Blend)
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon whole cloves
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- Pour juices and water into percolator.
- Place spices and sugar in basket.
- "Perk”as you would coffee.
- Ingredients can probably be simmered on the stovetop if you don't have a percolator.