Hey Jude's Note:
This is a nice, easy glogg recipe that's not too heavy on the alcohol. I like to serve this on Christmas Eve.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a glass or stainless steel bowl, combine juice, wine, sugar, water, cinnamon, cardamom and cloves (at this point, you can cover and refrigerate it until you need it).
- 2Warm glögg in a pan over medium heat just until heated through- don't boil or the alcohol will boil off and then it's no fun.
- 3Float orange slice on top.
- 4To serve, keep warm over a candle or on an electric warming tray.
- 5Ladle into cups, adding raisins and almonds to individual servings.
- 6To make non-alcoholic, omit sugar and water and use 2 cups more cranberry-apple juice.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Cranberry Glogg
Serving Size: 1 (1923 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.3
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 48.7 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: