Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a nice, easy glogg recipe that's not too heavy on the alcohol. I like to serve this on Christmas Eve.
- In a glass or stainless steel bowl, combine juice, wine, sugar, water, cinnamon, cardamom and cloves (at this point, you can cover and refrigerate it until you need it).
- Warm glögg in a pan over medium heat just until heated through- don't boil or the alcohol will boil off and then it's no fun.
- Float orange slice on top.
- To serve, keep warm over a candle or on an electric warming tray.
- Ladle into cups, adding raisins and almonds to individual servings.
- To make non-alcoholic, omit sugar and water and use 2 cups more cranberry-apple juice.