- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 cinnamon sticks, plus additional
- cinnamon stick, to use as stirrers
- 1 tablespoon whole cloves
- 6 cups cranberry juice
- 8 cups apple juice
- light rum (optional) or brandy (optional) or Bourbon (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the sugar, cinnamon sticks, and cloves in the basket of a coffee percolator(I mixed mine in a big pot and put the spices in a spice bag, worked great).
- Put the juices in the bottom of the percolator.
- Let the mixture perk as if making coffee.
- Serve with cinnamon stick stirrers, if desired, and with a little rum, brandy, or bourbon as well.