Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 -10 drops hot sauce
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crabmeat, drained and flaked
- assorted cracker
- In a saucepan, combine the first 12 ingredients.
- Cook and stir over low heat until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the crab and heat through.
- Serve with crackers.