- 1 large white onion, finely chopped
- 1 small green onion, finely chopped
- 88.74 ml butter
- 226.79 g package cream cheese
- 453.59 g white crabmeat (or combo of both) or 453.59 g cooked shrimp (or combo of both)
- 2.46 ml cayenne pepper
- 0.25 ml paprika
- salt, if needed
Directions See How It's Made
- Place first 4 ingredients in microwavable-safe dish and heat until cream cheese and butter melt, about 5 minutes.
- Sift through crabmeat with fingertips and remove any remaining cartilage. Add crabmeat or shrimp, cayenne and paprika, stirring to combine.
- Microwave, stirring occassionally, until heated through, about 5 minutes.