Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is my little sister's recipe. It was a very welcome dish at her annual New Years Eve parties.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) package frozen crabmeat, thawed,drained,picked over,and shredded
- 2 -4 tablespoons onions, finely chopped,to taste
- 1 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- Combine all ingredients except almonds, and mix well.
- Place in ovenproof serving dish.
- Top with almonds.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for about 15 minutes, until hot and almonds are toasted.
- Serve hot with crackers and/or with cold crisp vegetables.
- May also be served without heating, but it is better hot or at least warm.