Recipe by Manami
Makes a lovely presentation! An appetizer that can be served with broccoli, green onions, cherry tomatoes, yellow tomatoes, red, green, orange, yellow bell pepper strips, and/or with crackers, pita crisps, potato chips or cocktail breads. Found on the MrsDash web site.
- 1 tablespoon Mrs. Dash garlic and herb seasoning
- 6 ounces crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions (Both white & green parts)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 dash paprika, to garnish
- vegetable oil cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Combine all ingredients except Parmesan cheese in medium bowl; mix well.
- Spray baking dish with vegetable cooking spray.
- Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese with a sprinkling of paprika.
- Bake 30-35 minutes.