Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great spread to go with crackers or celery sticks.
- 2 cups shredded crabmeat
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix together all ingredients except paprika and place in a small casserole dish; sprinkle the top with paprika.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 325 degrees F or until hot.
- Serve with crackers, if desired.
This was worth every calorie laden mouthful! We ate this while the Packers were playing and ate and ate! The flavors compliment each other very well. I think the next time I will add more green onion and lemon juice, and use light mayonnaise to see if it makes it a tad less greasy. This will be made often as it is a snap to put together.
This was an outstanding crab spread! I really liked the addition of the swiss cheese versus the more common addition of cheddar cheese. The green onions added a nice zesty flavor as well. We served this on crunchy wheat crackers and cold beer. Excellent!