Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is in reply to a request. It sounds delicious but I haven't tried it yet.
Make and share this Hot Crab Meat Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan, blend in the flour and add the milk slowly, stirring until the sauce is smooth and thick.
- If sauce is too thick, add more milk.
- Sauté' in the butter; onion, bell pepper and celery until the vegetables are very soft.
- Add to the cream sauce.
- When ready to serve add the mushrooms and crab-meat.
- Season to taste with Tabasco, salt and pepper.