Recipe by PSU Lioness
This is taken from "The Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook: Collectors Edition." I haven't tried any of these recipes, but I'm borrowing the book and trying to get as many posted for my personal use as possible. Hope you all enjoy!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can crabmeat, drained, flaked
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon creamed horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except almonds, mixing until well blended.
- Spoon mixture into 9" pie plate; sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake at 375, 15 minutes. Serve with crackers.
- Variations: Sub. 8 oz can minced clams, drained, for crabmeat. Omit almonds; sprinkle with dill weed.