Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is really amazing! I took it to a potluck one time and it got rave reviews. I got it from my SIL who got it from her boss. Prep time is approximate.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley (dry is ok too)
- 2 tablespoons horseradish (I add a little extra for a kick)
- 4 -5 drops Tabasco sauce (or a little more for extra spice)
- 1 cup shredded romano cheese or 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 lb flaked crabmeat or 2 (8 ounce) cans crabmeat
- 15 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, cream cheese, onion, parsley, horseradish, Tabasco and Romano cheese. Mix well. Gently stir in the crab meat and artichokes, and pour into a 2-quart baking or soufflé dish. (Can be made ahead up to this point.) Bake covered for 20 minutes in a 350 degree oven; remove, cover and bake 5 additional minutes. Serve at once with crackers, crostini or crudités.