Hot Crab Dip With Cheddar
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- In a bowl, stir together the crabmeat, Cheddar, cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, chopped scallions, garlic, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, and mustard powder.
- Scrape the mixture into a wide baking dish; one that is pretty enough for serving.
- Bake until the dip is golden and bubbling, 45-55 minutes.
- Chop the dark green scallion tops and sprinkle over the dip to add a little color.
- Serve hot with a bowl of tortilla chips or crackers to use as dippers.