1/1 Photo of Hot Crab Dip in a Round Loaf
1 hr 15 mins
This is one of my mom's favorite things to take to any kind of party. There is never any left over.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together and set aside.
- 2Take round loaf of bread (sour dough) and cut small circle out of top of bread (do not throw it away).
- 3Cut away the center of the bread to make a hollow space inside (keep insides as well).
- 4Place crab meat mixture inside bread.
- 5Put the lid you sliced off back on.
- 6Bake at 350° for 1 hour and serve hot with remaining bread or extra baguette.
- 7If extra filling, place in casserole dish and bake beside bread.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Crab Dip in a Round Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 427.2
- Calories from Fat 307
- Total Fat 34.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 99.5 mg
- Sodium 993.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 18.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: