Recipe by Queen of Everything
Wonderful hot appetizer. We like it so much, we sometimes eat this for dinner. Leave out the crab for those anti-seafood people out there.
- 340.19 g cream cheese
- 88.74 ml mayonnaise
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 can water chestnut, drained and finely chopped
- 2 can crabmeat
- 473.18 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese
- 2.46 ml garlic salt
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 4.92 ml hot sauce
- 59.14 ml white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients.
- Spoon into 2 onion soup crocks or 1 hollowed out loaf of bread.
- Sprinkle with more parmesean cheese and garlic salt and dot with butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until puffy and golden.
- Serve with bread cubes, crackers and crudite.