Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a great, low fat, hot dip. Serve with raw veggies or crackers
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 (6 -7 ounce) can crab or 1 (6 -7 ounce) can shrimp
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- chopped celery
- chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon low-fat margarine, melted
- Mix first six ingredients together in square baking dish.
- Melt margarine and add bread crumbs to moisten, sprinkle on top, place in 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve hot.
I used fat free cream cheese and fake crab, and omitted the celery (we don't like it much!). I also just put the breadcrumbs on top dry and then sprayed them with cooking spray. This had a nice texture and went well with crackers. We all agreed it needed a little something more, though. Perhaps some Old Bay seasoning added in?