Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Recipe from a friend. She also adds a little Worcestershire to the cheese mixture.
- 6 ounces crabmeat, canned
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice (to taste)
- 1⁄4 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 ounces slivered almonds, toasted
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl, mix well.
- Spoon into 6x6 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Top with parsley and almonds.
- Garnish with paprika.
- Serve hot with crackers.