Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
I've been on a search for lower-fat recipes that don't taste low-fat. This is a great dip recipe from Cooking Light. Of course, you can always use the full-fat ingredients if you prefer.
- 236.59 ml fat-free cottage cheese
- 2.46 ml grated lemon rind
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- 7.39 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 4.92 ml hot sauce
- 2.46 ml salt
- 0.59 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 226.79 g package low-fat cream cheese, softened (also called neufchatel cheese)
- 29.58 ml chopped green onions
- 453.59 g lump crabmeat, shell pieces removed
- cooking spray
- 29.58 ml grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 59.14 ml dry breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine first 9 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth.
- Combine cottage cheese mixture, cream cheese, and onion in a large bowl; gently fold in crab. Place crab mixture in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan and breadcrumbs. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Serve with pita crisps, melba toast, or bagel chips.