- 8 ounces of whipped cream cheese with chives
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise, we have tried many, Helmann's seems to work best
- 2 (8 ounce) envelopes crabmeat or 1 (12 ounce) can crabmeat, drained
- Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl mix all the ingrediants together until well blended. Pour in to a ungreased pie pan and bake until golden and bubbbling at 375 degrees.
- Now -- enjoy it with watever crakers, pits chips, bread etc that you like! Our favorite is te Rosemary and olive oil triscuits!