Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mom makes this for every party. I recently made it for a work function and everyone wanted the recipe. It is really easy and delicious.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 16 ounces blocks Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 lb fresh lump crabmeat (do not use claw meat, it is not as good)
- cajun seasoning
- garlic powder
- Place softened butter and cream cheese in a bowl and microwave for about 2 minutes just until butter is melted and you can blend it into the cream cheese.
- Add crabmeat and stir well.
- I don't measure the cajun season or garlic powder.
- Just sprinkle a little of each in and taste.
- Add more you your liking.
- Put crab dip in a crockpot on low to warm up.
- Enjoy with crackers.