- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- assorted crackers or French bread, slices
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, cheese, milk, horseradish, salt, dill and pepper.
- Stir in crab and onions.
- Spread into a 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake at 375F for 15 minutes.
- Serve with crackers or bread.
- If desired, you can use additional dill weed to make a Christmas tree design on top before baking.