Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this over email from a friend and haven't tried it yet. Let me know how it is and I will give it a try when I get a chance to make it. It sounds delicious!
- 1 lb crab claw meat
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 lime, juice of, only
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 3 dashes garlic powder
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- Combine all ingredients except 1/2 cup cheese to top.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve with dip-size wheat thins or your favorite cracker and wow your guests!