Recipe by WildLime
This recipe is from Chandler's Crabhouse in Seattle. The restaurant periodically supplies patrons with its recipes on cards at their hostess station. This is a great appetizer and very simple to put together.
Top Review by arabella pinky
I made this for our New Year's Eve appetizer spread. With just a few ingredients, the flavors really shine through. I used freshly grated Parmesan cheese and omitted the green onions, simply because I'm not a huge fan of them. Served with crusty baguette slices, YUM!
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 6 ounces dungeness crabmeat
- 4 ounces artichoke hearts, well drained and coarsely chopped
- 2 stalks green onions, minced
- cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Blend all ingredients with a spoon.
- Place in a small 1-1/2" deep baking dish.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until brown and heated through.
- Serve with tortilla chips or bagette slices; garnish with minced green onion and cayenne pepper.