Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
You'll need just 6 ingredients to stir up this easy appetizer crock pot recipe. This hearty dip is a breeze to assemble. Hot crab dip will undoubtedly become one of your most requested easy slow cooker recipes at potlucks and parties.
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup salsa
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) packages imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- assorted cracker
- Combine milk and salsa. Transfer to a slow cooker coated with nonstick cooking spray. Stir in cream cheese, crab, onions and chilies. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours, stirring every 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with the crackers.
This recipe was entered into our 2007 Corporate Cook-off by Lisa Maynard and it was very well received.
This dip was made for one of our Happy Hours and was a hit. I expecially liked the fact that it can all be thrown into a crockpot and forgotten about until serving time. Thanks for sharing, SLColman.