- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, cubed
- 2 (8 ounce) packages imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- crackers or melba toast or bagel chips or toasted bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine milk and salsa.
- Transfer to a slow cooker/crock pot coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Stir in cream cheese, crab, onions, and chilies.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours, stirring every 30 minutes.
- Serve with assorted breads, crackers, etc.
- Keep warm while serving.