Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is such a great dip and loaded with flavor! I make it for every family gathering and its always GONE!!! Instead of grating the zucchini, however, I throw it in the blender and chop it. This makes 4 cups.
- 4 cups fresh zucchini, grated
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 lb lump crabmeat
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- Saute zucchini with butter and garlic until all the liquid is absorbed.
- Slowly add flour, stirring constantly.
- Add milk and parmesan cheese and cook until its thick, still stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add crabmeat, salt and pepper. Stir well to break up the crabmeat.