Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Great appetizer and snack. Eat with tortilla chips or crackers.
Make and share this Hot Crab & Artichoke Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 ounces imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, drained and chopped
- 1 dash paprika
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Spray 1 quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Mix yogurt, mayo, cheese and garlic in medium bowl. Stir in crabmeat, artichokes and chilies.
- Put in dish and bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned. Sprinkle with paprika and serve with tortilla chips or crackers.