Recipe by lazyme
From Bon Appetit, this dip is great to make ahead. It's a nice blend of artichokes, Alaskan crab, jalapenos, peppers and sliced almonds. Always a hit.
Top Review by Kittencal@recipezazz
I made this over the holidays, I knew it would be a winner with my guests, and I was not wrong, everyone loved this!.... this dip will remain on my favorites list to make again, the only change I made was I added in fresh garlic and doubled the complete recipe thanks for sharing this fantastic dip recipe lazyme...Kitten :)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1 cup Miracle Whip light
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon pickled jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 8 ounces crabmeat, drained
- 1⁄3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chopped red bell pepper and saute until light brown, about 3 minutes. Transfer pepper to large bowl.
- Add artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, parmesan, green onions, worcestershire sauce, jalapeno, lemon juice and celery salt to bell pepper. Stir to combine. Gently mix in crabmeat. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer mixture to 8-inch quiche or pie pan with 1 1/2-inch high sides, spreading evenly. Sprinkle with almonds. Bake until top is light golden brown and bubbly, about 30 minutes. Serve warm.