1/3 Photos of Hot Crab and Cheese Dip
This is a variation of something that I had while dinning out, when I asked the chef for the recipe - he said not - so I decided to give it a shot - came out pretty good!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces crabmeat (claw)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temp)
- 1 cup cheese (shredded, I like a sharp cheese but use what you like)
- 1/4 teaspoon bottled hot pepper sauce (you want some heat but not to take over the flavor)
- 1/2 cup shrimp (chopped raw peeled and devined)
- 1 tablespoon garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (1 tsp dry)
- salt and pepper
- 1Mix all ingredients in no special order - except to make sure you whip the cream cheese slightly.
- 2Pour into a well greased oven safe bowl and bake for 30 mins or until the cheese bubbles up.
- 3Serve with crustinies* or warm bread.
- 4*Crustinies are simple slices of your favorite Italian bread (1/4" or less cut on an angle) rubbed with a raw clove of garlic (cut the clove in half and simply rub over each slice of bread) a drizzle of olive oil and a dash of parmesan on each slice. Bake at 325°F till golden brown.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Crab and Cheese Dip
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.8
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 42.6 mg
- Sodium 465.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 10.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning