Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From "Dining by Design". Sounds delicious.
Make and share this Hot Crab and Artichoke Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped pickled jalapeno chile (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 8 ounces crabmeat, drained
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Warm the oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the bell pepper. Saute for 3 minutes or until light brown. Remove to a large bowl.
- Stir in the artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, green onions, Worcestershire, jalapeno, lemon juice and celery salt. Mix in the crab. Season with the salt and pepper. Put the mixture to an 8-inch-diameter quiche or pie pan with a 1 1/2-inch-high side, spreading evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the top is light golden brown and bubbly. Serve warm with crackers and warmed baguette slices.