From "Dining by Design". Sounds delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped pickled jalapeno chile (optional)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 8 ounces crabmeat, drained
- salt and pepper
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Warm the oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the bell pepper. Saute for 3 minutes or until light brown. Remove to a large bowl.
- 3Stir in the artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, green onions, Worcestershire, jalapeno, lemon juice and celery salt. Mix in the crab. Season with the salt and pepper. Put the mixture to an 8-inch-diameter quiche or pie pan with a 1 1/2-inch-high side, spreading evenly.
- 4Bake for 30 minutes or until the top is light golden brown and bubbly. Serve warm with crackers and warmed baguette slices.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Crab and Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.2
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 406.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: