1/1 Photo of Hot Crab and Artichoke Dip
mama smurf's Note:
A zesty variation of the traditional artichoke dip. Found in Dining by Design Stylish Recipes Savory Settings...Junior League of Pasadena, Inc. I haven't made it yet but my neighbor did for a luncheon...I thought it was good for a nice change. Serve with assorted crackers and /or warm baguette slices.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained, chopped (in water)
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno chile, finely choppped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 8 ounces crabmeat, drained
- salt and pepper
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Warm the oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the bell pepper. Saute for 3-4 minutes or until light brown. Remove to a large bowl.
- 3Stir in the artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, green onions, Worcestershire sauce, jalapeno, lemon juice and celery salt. Mix in the crab. Season with the salt and pepper.
- 4Put the mixture in an 8-inch quiche or pie pan with a 1 1/2-inch side.
- 5Bake for 30 minutes or until the top is light golden brown and bubbly. Serve with the crackers and baguette slices.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Crab and Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.7
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 21.2 mg
- Sodium 642.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: