Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this recipe from Azteca wrapper. I haven't tried it yet but I plan to really soon. I'm sure they will be great.
- 6 -8 flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 lb lean corned beef, shaved
- 1⁄2 cup thousand island dressing
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- In large skillet melt butter. Add half the corned beef and cook until hot and edges begin to curl, about 5 minutes. Transfer to dish; cover to keep warm. Cook remaining corned beef.
- Heat tortillas according to package directions; keep warmed tortillas covered.
- Spread tortillas with dressing. Place beef on dressing; top with cheese and lettuce. Roll up tortillas and serve. Makes 6-8.