Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great side dish. Goes well with grilled burgers.
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups whole kernel corn, cooked (canned, fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄2 medium tomatoes or 1 small tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a skillet, fry green pepper and onion till tender. Add corn, tomato, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and lower heat.
- Cover and cook from 5 to 10 minutes till good and hot, stirring once or twice.
This was a great addition to my lunch box! The only changes I made was in reducing the salt and not precooking the corn... I like it crunchy! This recipe make a great filling for tortillas and rotis. Thanks!
Excelent,but with much less salt and shorter cooking time to keep everything crisp.
Excellent side dish- very refreshing good for summer and winter! LOVED it! Very tasty!